Monday, April 15, 2013

Little Kid.

Just when I start to come to terms with the fact that Adalyn is no longer a baby.
 Just when I officially start referring to her as a toddler. 
Just when I start to realize her independence. 
Just when I start to feel like I'm really ready for #2.
 Just when I realize it's realllly time to change the header to my blog.
Just when I start breezing by the newborn clothes and going directly for the toddler section. 
Some little girl at a restaurant decides to throw the "LK" word around in reference to Adalyn. 
This is not okay. 
Toddler... I can handle.
Little Kid....unacceptable. 
She's my baby toddler. 
End of discussion.

3 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Agreed! Love this.

Joeylee said...

Agreed!! I love all these pictures, she is to cute & getting so big

Ashley said...

She s soo cute! Love her smile!

Swing by the blog for my give away!! You will LOVE it!!