Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Keeping Busy

I've been keeping busy lately...

A.  Because we are {hopefully!} finding out GIRL or BOY in 4 days!! All the distraction is allowing time to pass by just a little bit faster.

B. The Second Trimester has brought a new sense of energy {and an appetite!} - Praise the Lord!!

C. I'm trying to finish up some projects around our apartment because I know once I know the sex it will be all baby all the time. And I can.not.wait!! 

So I guess you can say this is "Nesting: Phase 1". 

I've been in a crafty/decorating/organizing everything phase and so far, I'm loving it. 

So I've been busy with things like.....

adding a pop of color into my teal and brown living room. 
It is just what I was looking for. 

new and brighter colors for our tiny little bathroom.

Rearranging our bedroom and bringing back our nightstands.
It's the little things.

Redoing the pantry.
And loving that.

Revamping some lamps- painting and making lampshades.


And getting things ready for the "reveal party" on Saturday!


I eventually plan to go into more detail about my thrifty finds and recent redecorating, but for now- this will have to do! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your updates! I'm always lurking to see what's new and exciting in your new phase of life. Congrats and keep up the great blogging!
Nikki Thompson

Natalie said...

ok, i read the other post first! i'm SOOO excited for you to find out! and jealous you're having a party...we were going to but decided not to at the last minute : (
and i'm impressed with your crafty/nesting. i wish it would hit me!

LWLH said...

I can't wait to see how the reveal party goes...it looks super cute.