Friday, December 2, 2011

Sneak Peek

The birth story will be posted next week, time is flying by and I really need to get on it before I forget everything!

{And thank you Lord for those hormones that allow you to forget everything! Whew!}

Mr. B went back to work on Wednesday and we are all adjusting very well. 

She is such a good easy-going baby which has been wonderful!

I'll post more stats on her 2 week post- I can't believe how much she changes every day!

{{P.S this is how I am blogging right now :D }}


We had her pictures taken on Sunday and our amazing photographer keeps putting up some sneak peeks and my hearts melts a little more each time. 

I have seriously been obsessed with pictures like these since I was a little girl and it is still so surreal to me that this is MY baby in these pictures! An absolute dream come true. 

I keep joking that it's like the 25 days of Christmas getting a new picture every day. It's so much fun!

I have too many favorites and there are still many more to come- I don't know how I will choose which ones to frame!




There are a couple others that she's posted that are super cute, but I am saving those for later! 
If the suspense is killing you, you can check her out on facebook- Lisa Louise Photography. 
We are so so pleased!!

Happy Weekend!





5 comments:

Natalie said...

That family picture of you guys is PRECIOUS! Look at Roxie looking over her :)
Glad you are adjusting well to daddy going back to work!

Just Brandi said...

So cute!! She's so beautiful!!!

Mrs. C. said...

Ohmygoodness. She is adorable!

LWLH said...

Those cheeks, oh my word, adorable.

Lori said...

They are all so great!! I love the one with her hands on her chin!