Wednesday, November 21, 2012

365 Days.

Absolutely unbelievable.
It's completely crazy that this was 365 days ago.
Every detail still seems so vivid. 
I don't know how it went so fast, but I do know that it was the greatest 365 of my life. 
Filled with so many memories.
So much love.
So much joy.
So much thankfulness. 
Overwhelming in all the right ways. 
Overflowing in all the right ways. 
A complete blessing. 
Our miracle. 


A celebration then and a celebration now. 

So thankful for this precious life, 
for the Lord for choosing us to be blessed with this sweet girl.
I still can't believe I get to call her mine. 
Happy Birthday, Adalyn Faith!
These have been the best 365 days and we look forward to the next.
We love to watch you grow, to develop a silly personality and see you turn into the person God so uniquely created you to be! 




5 comments:

Jamie said...

She is just adorable! Happy birthday Adalyn!

J and A said...

Happy Birthday!!! She is just adorable. GREAT photos!! Wow 365 already. I remember when you JUST found out. :)

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Adalyn!!!!!

allie-mac-fallie said...

Live that last pic :)

Jordan said...

She's adorable!