Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Etsy Props

I'm just about done with Captured. for the season!
It's all been completely unexpected, a lot of fun and also overwhelming at times.
I have a few newborn shoots through the winter and I'll pick back up in the spring with new priorities, packages and prices. 

I've had the honor of capturing these sweet mamas.


  
And soon I will be capturing their sweet squishy babes.
So excited!!

I'm really looking forward to it and also really nervous at the same time. 

I'm on the hunt for some baby props.
Not really looking to spend a lot of money, so if any of my awesome readers has an etsy shop, or knows someone who has one, and if you're looking for some advertisements/publicity/photos in exchange for an item please send me an email {thesmellylife@gmail.com}. 

Hoping to have Adalyn's details up soon!

1 comment:

Refrigerator Memories said...

I have a few photographer friends and they tell me about all the great props and such you can find at thrift stores of all places! Usually they are pieces you don't find too often in stores which makes them much more unique and the pictures that much more original!