Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday's Scene

Today I was flying solo with Little Miss Manners while Mr. B was in a wedding out of state.
We haven't been home in about 3 weeks so this was the first night in a while Adalyn slept inn her crib. apparently she missed it because she slept in until 9:45. I was thinking her new wake-up time was 7:30 so this was a pleasant surprise and hopefully she will get back to her 8:30-9 wake ups! Anything before 8 in my book is too early. 

I seem to have gotten bit by the spring cleaning bug. This doesn't happen often so it's imperative to follow the urge before it goes far far away and tv and food take over. Wish I was kidding.


I couldn't wait to go through Adalyn's clothes. I loved seeing her in the bright summer clothes while we were in the Bahamas. Although we aren't ready for those clothes yet, I was so very ready to ditch the winter clothes {longest.season.ever} and break out the spring wardrobe. 

While I was sorting through, I looked over on the chair and saw her sharing her raisins with her giraffe. I love watching her little imagination and playing pretend. 
And yes, she carries a tub of raisins around for a snack.

Even though we just moved in January and there shouldn't technically be much "spring cleaning" to do....there is. 
Some areas need to be clean cleaned and some need to be more organized because I quickly found a spot for things. 

So I was fairly productive- as productive as you can be with a toddler clinging to you and/or taking out whatever I just cleaned out. 
I could've been more productive while she napped, 
but I decided to relax and edit pictures instead. 

We had some dinner, she helped me clean up destroy the bathroom,

she showered, 
played peek-a-boo,
and we read some books before bed. 
Love my days with my sweet girl! 

And now I blog, edit pictures, eat my twix and start Season 1 of The Secret Life because I'm 15 years old. 


3 comments:

Ashley said...

She is too cute for words!! Loved seeing more of your new house!! I also love that shower curtain!!

Mallorie said...

I LOVE YOUR HOUSE! And the sharing raisins with giraffe. Love that.

Hilary said...

Hey, I'm 26 and still watching SL, so don't be ashamed, lol. I love the house, too - it looks so bright & clean!