Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Paradise Island

We recently returned from an awesome vacation to the Bahamas!

So far this has been my favorite vacation spot. 

It's perfect for all ages and so much fun!

A 30+ minute rapid river ride {lazy river on steroids}, water slides, giant aquarium, kids area, a million pools, beach, good food, night time entertainment. Seriously, loved it.

There were just a few things I wish the resort offered- a pool area for babies and to be more stroller friendly.  Adalyn loved their kids pool area, but at times it would be a little too crazy with the older kids and it would've been nice if they had a calmer area with slides and a little pool. 

These are my daily picture collages I posted on FB. I might do a post with some other pictures and details, but no promises since I seem to be severely slacking in the blogging department. Boo.

Time went by so fast and we had so much fun!
I kept saying that I couldn't think of a more perfect name than Paradise Island. 
Highly suggest vacation here and I can't wait to go back one day!

5 comments:

J and A said...

It looks amazing!!! So glad you got away and a little jealous! :)

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

You are the 2nd person to have posted photos there in the last 2 weeks. I need to go there BAD! :)

Ashley said...

Ohhh I want to go!! Love all the pics!! Glad you had an aweso e trip!!

Hilary said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!

Libby's Life said...

She is so adorable!! And all of her swimsuits are so freaking cute! :) Jealous of your fabulous vacation!