Monday, November 8, 2010

Misc. Monday

{one} Winter is near. I checked the weather for the week and there it was...


{two} I have been enjoying these cold rainy days relaxing with my pup and watching TV and movies.  I am soaking in my last few days before my new job which will require me to wake up "early". Boo. But the extra income will be very helpful!

{three} Speaking of TV, I am a sucker for reality shows and I pretty much find a new one that I love every day.  My new fav is Giuliana and Bill and my most recent find is Mario Lopez: Saved by the baby. Ha! Super creative, right? 

{four} I need to start the Shred again. Shocker, I know. I have 6 days to shred some before I go jean shopping! Ugh. Jean shopping is the worst. I am torn if i want to just buy a bigger size and have them fit or shred some then buy a new pair then go back to my normal self within a few weeks and not have them fit again. I know, I know I should probably tone down the optimism.
But seriously, let's be real...

{five} This is totally random, but I can't even believe this is real...I just saw a commercial for this
 cha cha cha chia obama style....really?!? I mean really?? This could be an SNL skit.

I might be reconsidering my birthday wish list...
just sayin'.


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
go link up!


7 comments:

Jamie said...

I've got to get back on some kind of workout routine too!

Hope you have a great day!

Rebekah said...

I love the Shred. I want to do it again.

It won't get that cold where I live, but it's been colder lately, but I think we're back up in the high 60's this week!

PattyAnn said...

I too need to start shredding. And Holy Shiz, snow?? I don't think I would be able to handle it...

Natalie said...

snow! we haven't had any yet which is crazy. it must be coming soon though I think!

B said...

I have been trying to make myself get back into the 30 day shred. I do one day, and i'm so sore the next day that I can't do it! haha.

And I can't believe snow is in the forecast. it's about to get back up in the 80's here! ICK.

Erica said...

Your blog is so funny and great to read:) I need the motivation to get my butt in shape, too! Thanks for sharing:)

Rachel and John said...

I say get the bigger jeans.
1) because you will look better and be less stressed
2) Because when you get pregnant in the near future the new jeans and the belly band will save your life. Slightly too small jeans + first few weeks pregnancy boating is the worst thing ever.