Monday, June 28, 2010

She Did It!

I was trying different sounds on the computer
to catch Roxie doing the infamous boxer head tilt.
She did it.
And she did it with flying colors.
The most extreme head tilt I have ever seen.
And of course, by far the cutest.
The sound is supposedly a "dog growling", although I realize it may come across as something along the lines of me and manly burps.
It's not.
I promise.
Apparently, she was scared the second time around after I hit replay.
Which, needless to say, was also cute.
You really can't help, but love her to pieces.
She is too stinkin' adorable.

I guess this should be a puppy blog now because I am pretty confident that, the rare times that I now post, it will be about her.

I am obsessed.

(I took this with my iPhone, so the quality isn't the best.)


Thanks for all your encouragement as far as the choke collar vs treat training!
She really a naturally amazingly well behaved puppy!! She has the best temperament!
The choke collar was something I didn't feel comfortable with and seemed to be making her aggressive - which is very unlike her personality. So I am done with that for now, I have been doing treat training and is so going so well!

9 comments:

Rachel and John said...

She is too cute!
I'm glad the training is going better for you now!

Amber said...

Oh I love the head tilt. Both of our boxers do this all the time - it's such a sign of personality! :)

You have to take her swimming soon. Our Dixe LOVES to swim! It's seriously the cutest thing!

Jamie said...

oh.my.gosh. So cute!

JaggedLittleJenn said...

I don't know if this is an option for you. but my dog was potty trained in one day because we were dog sitting an older dog that basically taught him how! Roxie is sooo cute! I love puppies! Good luck girlie!

Natalie said...

oh my gosh she is so stinkin cute!!
I love her giant paws : )

Annie said...

AHHHH!! that was seriously the cutest, ever!! love it!
i can't believe the size of her paws, she is going to be a big girl ;)

The Christenson's said...

I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. We are in some serious love with our boxers! I am having trouble with the fact that everyone keeps telling us that once Callie is born, our first "babies" will become just dogs. Nah! ;) Can't wait to go back and read more of your blog posts.
She is adorable! I love when our youngest boxer tilts his head to the side like that. So cute!
btw, do you know Mama (Brandi) Laughlin? I saw you follow her blog. We used to be neighbors! Small world!

The Christenson's said...

Oh and I love that your dad's name is Cortney (no u, right?). It is not a common male name at all! :)

LauraAnn said...

Our bulldogs do the head tilt too and I freaking love it. I find it so unbelievable adorable!

Glad that training is going better!