Saturday, June 12, 2010

She's Here!!

She's so tiny.
She loves to cuddle,
She did great on the long 6 hour car ride,
And she's so adorable....
She slept pretty much the whole way...

totally candid & totally funny.


She slept through the Red Sox game with Mr. B

& she rested on my leg while I blogged about her
{my hand isn't that big in real life}

She's been sleeping all day and we are hoping that won't mean she will be up all night.
But it's ok if she is because she is so stinkin' a.dor.a.ble.

13 comments:

Natalie said...

awwww i love puppies! she is SO cute! I can't wait to hear about all your puppy adventures : ) enjoy her!

Amber said...

She's a boxer, yes? Oh you're making me want another one. What's her name? She's just WAY too precious! Enjoy the puppy days because they fly by!

J and A said...

Oh she is adorable! Puppies are SO fun! Enjoy.

Annie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! she is beyond adorable!!
i LOVE all the photos!! the ones with her sleeping on you are TOO CUTE!! enjoy the little puppy time, it's going to go way too quick!!
btw, i'm in love with her ;)
have a great weekend hun!

Jillian said...

She is so cute!!!

Amanda said...

she is so cute!!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

OH my GOSH!!!! She's so adorable!!! Love that little Roxie girl already :-) Look forward to hearing all about her chronicles as she becomes the world's best trained dog! Give her a little tickle under the ear for me!

LWLH said...

She is adorable!!

Rachel and John said...

She is soooo cute! I also hope she's not up all night. But she is so so so cute. Enjoy your cuddle buddy!

Taylor-Made Wife said...

Oh, I just want to cuddle with her. What a cutie!!

Erin W said...

ADORABLE!!!!!! I LOVE HER! I'm thinking that she's a Keeper!

A Wedding Story said...

She is SO cute! I can't believe how good she was on the ride!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Awww...she is so cute!!!! :)