Thursday, March 31, 2011

A New Kind of Lazy

Ok it is time for a new post because I am long overdue once again 
AND
 I have lost 4 followers during this lack of posting time. 
This is not cool. 
I feel bad.

In my defense I have come to my blog multiple times trying to write a post, but had zippo energy to actually form a decent one. So I didn't. Is that a good argument or what??

So for my "decent post" today I thought I would share a little tidbit on my life this morning.
 You may want to pay close attention if your self-esteem is a little on the low side today or if you are thinking you are being really lazy etc because I think I might make you feel better about yourself.

I just spent 30 minutes watching a new workout DVD. 

Yes, watching.

I typically watch any new workout I buy to make sure I like it.

Because you know, I would hate to find out by actually doing the workout. 
That would be lame.

So I watch it, see if I like it, see if I think I would be able to do it, get an idea of how sore I would be, any equipment I would need, does it require a shower after...you know a good solid run down of the workout before I actually do it. 

Also, if that didn't make you feel better, I will be honest enough to tell you that I usually don't watch and do on the same day. Especially if it's midweek or later, if I watched it on a Tuesday there is a slight {really slight} possibility that I would be able to watch it and do it after. 
But today is Thursday. 
Who starts a workout at the end of the week?? 
Not me.

So I watched it.
I liked it.
It's certainly doable. 
And I will begin on Monday.
You know, along with the healthy eating and Spring cleaning.

If you feel compelled to make me feel better with one of your lazy actions, feel free :)

If not, I understand and I hope that in some way my laziness has brightened your day. 

5 comments:

April said...

I'm pretty sure I can beat you with the laziness, but it'll make me look like the biggest dork EVER.
But I'll do it, just so you feel better :)
I've spent the last two days I've been off reading Glee fanfiction (I know, I know, I know), watching A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter sequel (if you like Harry Potter, you should see these, even if they are also totally dorky), and watching Glee reruns.

Literally. That's all I did for two solid days. I am pathetic. (Can you tell I have a slight obsession with Darren Criss? Also pathetic. But man, that boy can sing.)

But hopefully it made you feel better about your laziness!

Jillian said...

You didn't loose me;) I will always be here!

Melissa Jo said...

Don't feel lazy, I watch them before I try them too! That way I know what I'm in for!

Brittany said...

haha i love this. Youll have to do a post about the acutal workout

Amanda said...

it's okay...i watch my workout videos too sometime! :) or i will workout to half of it and then i will get too lazy and i will sit down and watch the rest! haha!