Wednesday, March 23, 2011

No Photos

No Posts.
Big Problem.

{Sung to the tune of Kenny Chesney}

The device that uploads/stores our pictures is currently dead.
Although I am praying that it's really just in a deep sleep.
I'm quite confident not all of my pictures are backed up so this would be sad.

In the meantime, I don't know how to post without pictures.
I feel like I have nothing to say without them.
So I don't.

For a quick random update:
I'm not too impressed with DWTS, I fast forward through like every one.
Jenelle on Teen Mom is completely ridiculous.
We are back from vacation and the winter weather is still lingering in NH. Not cool.
I have a new favorite hobby that's been keeping me busy. It starts with an S ends with a G and the middle part is EWIN. {that's about a creative as I can be without pictures. Now you know why they're so important.}


5 comments:

JaggedLittleJenn said...

Jenelle: Agreed. DWTS: DISAGREE. THough half the people are soo blah.. I really love Kirstie and Maks. Maks is my favorite.. he can make anyone look good :) Hope you had fun on your vaca!

Miss Chelsea said...

Ooh you're into sewing now?? welcome to my life!! I LOVE IT!

Ashley said...

I love sewing tooo!!!! I am super new at it though|!

Shelli said...

I can't wait to see your sewing projects!!
I want to know why MTV has Jenelle on that show. She is HORRIBLE! She will be the next one arrested ... just like Amber.

Brittany said...

I feel so sad for Jenelle.. and it's pretty apparent that she is going to turn out to be like her mother. So so so sad that little boy has to be part of that picture.