Thursday, August 30, 2012

Top Baby Items: 3-6 Months

I am so behind on these.
Shocking, I know.
It's now to the point where these make me sad because she looks so young. 
How am I forgetting that she was so cute and chubby already?!

So in no particular order here are our top baby items for 3-6 months:

Pack 'n' Play
 Originally we didn't register for one of these. But as she got older and no longer slept well in my arms {tear} it was time to get something she could sleep in at The Farm. This has been a life saver both there and our travels/hotel stays. I really liked having the bassinet part when she was younger, too! I used some coupons and got a great deal on this one at Babies R Us.

Mum-Mums
 One of the first finger foods she ate. They are clean, easy and safe! 

Playtex sippy cup with the straw
We started out with the Nuby sippy cup, which worked fine for her but I felt like she was ready for a straw. I hated the Nuby sippies with the straw- she couldn't get anything out and I tried and even had a hard time with it too! 

With that one you need to kind of bite the straw and suck it at the same time. So I bought these ones and they were so much better! The only problem with this is she usually sucks too much and ends up coughing so we have to remind her to slow down. She's been using it since 5 months and we love it! 

Amber Necklace
 I have a post on this soon. This has been a must for us! I can't believe it works, but it really does! The necklace has worked wonders with all her teethies coming in. 

Exersaucer
 Adalyn was never a huge fan of the jumperoo, but she loved her exersaucers! We have two at our house {one upstairs and one downstairs} and one at The Farm. She loves standing, twisting and playing and I love knowing she's safe and happy and the freedom it gives me to get ready, clean or make dinner. 

Lovie
 This is a giraffe that is filled with lavender beads and she loves to cuddle with it. She also has her Elephant "Ellie" that she likes to cuddle up with. Having "lovies" to sleep with is a security and comfort that helps her fall asleep wherever we are. And it's pretty much the cutest thing ever. 


Inflatable Duck Tub
I loved our big Primo Bathtub, but when she learned how to rollover it didn't take long for her to start trying to rollover in that tub. So we pulled out the duck tub and she loved it! She loved being able to sit up and move around a little bit and I loved that it was padded and protected her little noggin as she slipped from time to time. It also has a suction cup on the back so we just hung it up in the shower when we were done with it. 

Shopping Cart/High Chair Cover
Absolute must!!! This stays in the car and we use it everywhere. In every store and every restaurant. I love the style/colors, the easiness, the comfiness for her and protection against the germs. 

Take and Toss Bowls and Nuk Soft bite spoons 
We also use the take and toss spoons, but I prefer the rubber ones. We use these all the time.

Aroma Rice Cooker and Steamer
This makes the best rice and it also steams her food fast and easily!

Black and Decker MiniPro Food Processor

Easy and fast to make some food for Adalyn. 

Space Saver Highchair
Love this! Love that it's just part of our kitchen table and I love that she could sit up and play in it while I got things done and then when she was ready for food she can sit at the table and eat with us. 

Push and Ride Toy
A special farm toy that she loves. She is the most content thing when she is riding this! 

Still loving from 0-3:
Sound Machine
AngelCare Monitor
Nail Scissors
K'tan

Gripe Water- I've become a fan of the travel ones {found at Buy Buy Baby}, they come with the syringe attached! I think they should all come like that! She still gets hiccups all the time and this is our miracle worker.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I still think you are the cutest mom in the world wearing your baby k'tan! :)

Rachel and John said...

Really? the amber necklace? I just can't see it working...I'm excited for your post about it!

Anonymous said...

What sling did you use? Are you still using it? How has it held up?