Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Blessing Box


It's a good thing I'm committed to this link up or else I wouldn't be blogging!
It's so frustrating because I always intend to blog more and plan on it, but the day slips away.
Lame. 

Anyways, I'm linking up with some of my favorite bloggers that have become my closest friends!
This was originally Natalie's link up a few years ago and we are bringing it back with a new look and new friends.
Copy the code at the end and feel free to join in and share the ways that God has been blessing you this week! 

This week I'm blessed and going to be blessed by the women's bible study at our church.
It started this past week and I'm really looking forward to it. 
We are doing the study on James by Beth Moore. 
I'm always blessed by her studies.
I love the way she transforms simple truths.
The way that she digs into the Bible and finds connections here, there and everywhere is so cool and inspiring. 
I'm so thankful for her to help open my eyes and my heart to things I may not {like I don't want to say never, but never...} have discovered on my own.

I'm blessed by the lovely childcare workers who take the time out of their morning to be in a small room with a bunch of little crazies.
Seriously beyond blessed to have two uninterrupted hours in the morning to focus, learn and fellowship with other women. 
I love knowing she is in great hands, and best of all she loves it and looks forward to playing with all her little friends!

I'm looking forward to:
 Connecting with my group on a deeper level.
Learning the Bible better.
Being challenged.
To encourage and be encouraged.
To hold others accountable and to be held accountable. 

Just like it's a blessing to be a part of a church community and family, there is also so much blessing in being a part of women's Bible study! 

A different--much needed--dynamic to feed the soul! 
It's been about a year since I was last in one, so I'm blessed to be apart of one this fall and I'm looking forward to growing in my walk with the Lord.

Grab the code, link up and share how the Lord has blessed you this week! And be encouraged as you read how He has been blessings others this week!

5 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Excited for you! And a bit jealous! ;)

Tami said...

I did the James study last year and it was amazing! It was my first Beth Moore study and I was blown away by her. I think you are going to love it!

Natalie said...

Love taht you're able to participate in that study! I am looking forward to doing a Beth Moore study some day--hopefully with you ;)

Rebekah said...

I did that study last year with my Bible study group and it was so amazing! I know you'll love it!

Amanda Justice said...

My small group is on the last week of the James study and it was amazing! Some heavy duty stuff but she is awesome! Enjoy.