Thursday, August 12, 2010

Twenty.Two

Today is Mama Grace & Papa G's 22nd anniversary!
I am so proud.
So thankful to have such wonderful role models in my life.
A wonderful example of what the Lord will do in your relationship when you put Him first.
I was 8 months when they got married.
The officiant said I now pronounce you not only husband and wife, but as a family.
And the three of us walked down the aisle together.
Twenty two years later, that family has increased in number and love.
And we are so thankful for the memories that have been made and the memories to come in their next twenty two years marriage.

We celebrated with dinner at Longhorns.
It was SO delicious.
I wayyyy overate.
They came out with this yummy dessert and an anniversary jingle {that was a first}.
It looks nasty in this picture, but trust me- it was tasty.
I unbuttoned my pants the second we got in the car.
No, I'm not ashamed to admit that.
Just a friendly reminder that I may want to consider restarting the 30 Day Shred..... for the 5th time.
Here's to next year when we can hopefully pay for ourselves and/or my parents' dinner on their anniversary.
It's a good thing they love us so much or that could be an awkward situation...

** Yay for posting two days in a row! Woot Woot!**

4 comments:

Natalie said...

you're on a roll : )
happy anni to your parents! sounds like you have a great family!

Rachel and John said...

Yay you're back into it!
That's so great! Happy 22 years to your parents. Your family is super cute!!

Kerry said...

aww congrats to them! :)

LWLH said...

Happy Anniversary to them! :)