Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fail. Yerrrr.

I totally win the blog failure award.
My poor little smelly life diary has gone way down the drain.
I don't know what it is, but I have negative 1028786 interest in blogging.
Part of me wants to get back into it.
I still have moments where I think like a blogger {if you're a blogger-you know what I mean}
{{As I make my box of Scooby-Doo mac and cheese for the 3rd day in a row- possible blog entry??}}
And then...
Part of me doesn't.
Because who blogs about eating mac and cheese for the 3rd day because they need to wait to go grocery shopping until Pay Day Friday.....
It's not that I don't have time.
I have plenty of time.
I am just living on E with my creative juices.
I'm not going to say I will be back full force.
But I will try.
Our internet has been working horribly lately.
It loads like 2 pages and then times out.
That is one of the most annoying things, especially when you are paying a lot of money for fast internet.
Not cool.
I also can't upload any pictures to my computer at the moment so that has also been hindering the documentary of our oh so exciting life.
Hence why I haven't posted any pictures of my surprise getaway.
{I will do my best to write about that soon, because it was perfect!!}

In the meantime, check out these pics from my phone of our adorable puppy that is growing like.a.weed. that I am still super obsessed with =)
Uncle Ryan is home ! This picture was just a week and a half ago and you can already see from the pictures today how much she's grown!



13 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Aw it's OK! Even if you only blogged once a month I would be happy to read that you're going great! Even if you're just talking about eating mac and cheese.
Plus how cute is your puppy? I love her!
Can't wait to hear about your perfect getaway.

Jordan said...

No worries! Glad you're back (even if not all the time). Your puppy is super cute! It's fun having a fur baby to play with (well most of the time it's fun)!

B said...

Mrs. Smelly it's so good to hear from you! Your pup is getting so big. Can't wait to hear about your vacay :)

Natalie said...

wow...roxie is such a big girl!! you shouldn't feel like you don't have anything to blog about because i used to LOVE reading about all of your day to day real life funny stories. they are hilarious and you're such a good story teller : )

Abby said...

Missed your posts! Come back! And it's probably only boring to you - your writing style is entertaining enough!!!

JaggedLittleJenn said...

I have missed you! So come back soon! I am anxious to hear about how amazing your anniversary was...

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Have missed your entries!!!!

Jeska said...

Hi! I'm a new follower! I'm also a newlywed with a dog named "Roxy" just spelled a little different:)

Julianne Hendrickson said...

I want to know how training is going :) It is tough for us...but we are getting there!

Amanda said...

New follower!! I found your blog thru B's blogs list =) I often find myself in the same shoes as you!!! Half the time I still blog though, and accept the fact that no one cares what I'm writing about ;)
Your dog is ADORABLE!!!
Come visit me!
http://livingbytheminute.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Glad you are back. I have missed reading your blog. Roxie is just growing so fast, and she is oh so cute.

LWLH said...

I was wondering where you went....this is YOUR blog, blog when you want, no worried girl.

AKat said...

Yay, a new post! OK, so we made the move to CT! So far, so good!