Friday, April 15, 2011

Birthday Puppy

It's hard to believe my not so little pup turns one today!




She was obviously wayyyy smaller than this when she was first born, but it's crazy to see how much she's grown in just the 9 months we've had her. 




She wasn't a huge fan of the hat.

But she did love her Zu-Zu Pet. 





Even though my family always had a dog,
I was never really a dog person growing up. 


And she has now made me into a crazy dog person.

Even with all her water drool.

We are so blessed to have her as part of our little family.





Sorry for the crazy picture overload, but I'm pretty sure if you've caught on that I'm weird and obsessed :) But I needed to document this for her puppy book.


















J/k I don't really have a puppy book. 
Well not an official one anyway...

6 comments:

Natalie said...

i love it! happy birthday miss roxie : )

Kendall said...

Awwww so sweet! If it makes you feel better, we celebrate my boxer's birthday and adoption day! I'm obsessed and not ashamed! ha!

Happy birthday Roxie!

Suze said...

Awe how cute !

Happy Birthday roxie!

what kind of dog is she? she's gorgeous ;)

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Miss Roxie!!!

I love that you got her a zuzu pet!! I wonder if my cats would like those!

LWLH said...

Happy Birthday Roxie!! :)

Gabriella said...

Hi...new follower! You puppy is just too cute! Happy belated birthday to him. We put a hat on our pup to for his birthday! :)