Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Newborn Pictures

I was so happy when I found this photographer about a month before I was due. 

She was just what I was looking for and best of all super affordable.

She's a stay at home mommy starting up a new photography business and she was offering a discount for newborn pictures to expand her portfolio so it was a win-win for both of us.

Adalyn was 6 days old when these were taken. She came to our house with tons of props and a vision {which is so important!}
She knew what she wanted, she knew what we wanted and she totally made it happen!

There were over 60 pictures and we had to narrow it down to 20-it was so hard!

This is the style baby photos I used to drool over. 
I was always obsessed with Anne Geddes and it was seriously a dream come true to have pictures like this of my very own baby. 

So amazing.

Such a blessing. 

And so crazy to think that just days after this photoshoot she didn't even look like that same baby any more. 

She has grown so quickly and I am so happy to have these photos of her. 

Pictures that will be cherished forever. 

















10 comments:

Joeylee said...

These are great & so adorable

Lived With Love said...

these are the cutest!! i LOVe anne geddes and always wanted these done when i have a baby!! amazing!

LWLH said...

I am in love with these pictures, especially the 'i prayed for this child'.

Anonymous said...

These are so good! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

The Wallace Family said...

Oh my the sweetest newborn pictures!! I don't see how you don't eat those feet! I ask Kendall everyday if I can just eat her up haha! She is a doll!

Lindsay said...

I love then all!!

Unknown said...

amazing!!

Lisa Marie said...

I am in love with these pictures! I know you are! SO precious! I was really disappointed with our newborn photos because I don't think our photographer had any "vision" like you said. So yes that is definitely important! Just Beautiful!

Gastonia TV Repairs said...

Thanks great bblog post