Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dance Dare

My family loves the Ellen Show.

The past couple weeks she's had something called "Dance Dare".

Basically what you do is dance behind people's back without them knowing.

Tuesday night we celebrated my sister's birthday- she wanted to go to the aquarium and the mall.

While at the mall, I thought it would be fun if we did the "dance dare".

They were all excited until it came time to dance.

We had about 40 minutes until we had to meet for dinner and I think about 30 minutes was taken up by fear.

They quickly learned this looks a lot earlier on the Ellen show than it is in real life!

We had some perfect opportunities, but they chickened out.

We did laugh a lot though and we had so much fun doing this!

We learned some lessons, they are determined to be more brave next time and I am hoping to join in on part 2 !

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Hahaha this is too funny!!

Unknown said...

hilarious!!

Natalie said...

That is soooo funny! Did anyone catch them?!

Jillian said...

Ha ha, love it!!

Shauna said...

How fun is this!

~Shauna~
www.ShaunaWyrick.com

Anna & Kirby said...

My husband and I just watched an episode where she showed some videos like this and we laughed so hard!! We might have to give it a try too! Nice videos :)