Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Monday

So I am going to try a new tactic for my blog....
A few people I follow write short posts about each day and I decided I am going to give that a try and see if it will help me.
I think part of my problem is I hardly post anything and because I don't when it's time to post I feel like I have so much to say/document and then I get overwhelmed and I just don't do it.


Sidenote: I've also just noticed blogger layout is different. I'm not a fan of change.  But I'm sure it's for the best...

We spend most of our days around the house so there won't be too much to update on, but at least it will keep our day to day life documented during this season and will help me not always feel the need to catch up!

This morning Adalyn had a bottle around 5 and then went back to sleep until 8.
I was excited about that because some days she wakes for good around 7:30 and that's just too early for me!

We got up and played for a little and headed downstairs for our breakfast.
{notice anything new??}

She had some pears and little pieces of mommy's blueberry muffin.
And for a more accurate documentation of today's events, she thought she would show you said muffin.

We will work on table manners tomorrow.
She loves her big girl sippy cup!

After breakfast we took some 5 month pictures.



The rest of the morning consisted of a short nap and cleaning- mommy is not a fan of both of those things.

Followed by some play time.

Looking out the window.
One of their favorite things to do.

And getting our head stuck in our shirt.
I'm pretty sure if she could talk she would tell me there are two buttons on the side...oops.

After a long {thankfully!} afternoon nap we headed over to the farm for dinner.
I typically put her in her crib awake, she talks and play for a little and then falls asleep. The past few times she's been falling asleep on her belly.

Mr. B has school on Monday nights so it's a long mommy and baby day so we usually take a little visit to the farm to have dinner and visit with the fam.


We came home and did tubby time


A clean tired baby ready for bottle and bed!

Sleep.Wake.Repeat.


And I love it.


So much.

6 comments:

J and A said...

Sounds perfect!! She is adorable!!

Mallorie said...

Okay first off..SO JEALOUS of little A's precious TEETH!!! Emma Claire has been teething for an eternity and has absolutely nothing to show for it! HAHA!

Love random day updates! :-) I feel like sometimes what I post is so boring because we just hang out at home but then I remember that I'm blogging for ME so that when she's 5 I can look back on these posts and cry...I mean remember how it used to be ;-)

Happy Monday!

Mrs. C. said...

You should absolutely blog the day-to-day things, even if it's just short rambling posts. You are documenting everything about your little girl growing up and it will be great to be able to look back and see what a typical day was like and to have a place to view those precious photos. Your daughter is so cute!! Love that little smushed face!

Natalie said...

I keep saying I'm going to do more of these daily life posts, but then I just....don't :) Maybe you'll motivate me. I have lost my blogging mojo.
I think Adalyn needs to teach Callyn how to eat pieces of things. Girl puts EVERYTHING in her mouth and the second I put some bits of something on her tray she looks at it like it's worms and she has no idea what to do with it. So strange.
Can't believe her little teeth-so cute!!!

Refrigerator Memories said...

Those pics are so precious! The one with her in the tutu and necklace is so good!

Mama B said...

Sounds like my kind of day! :)

I can't believe how big Adalyn has gotten! Time sure does fly...it's crazy. Thanks for sharing all your pictures!