Thursday, June 7, 2012

6 Month Photo Shoot

I am always taking pictures of Adalyn with my phone or my camera.
I want to capture and savor as much of this season as I can while also enjoying and embracing the present.
I have thousands of pictures of her quickly fleeting baby stage.
I am way behind on baby books and will probably need one book for every month.
{funny how times are so different than when I was younger with a few pictures here and there. Or it could just be me...my mom does make fun of me for the amount of pictures I have.} 
But these pictures are extra special.
They're her 6 month pictures.
Half year mark.
Filled with cuteness and big girl-ness.
I am pretty sure this is the last non-rainy day we have had since, which is why I knew I had to get them done that day.
She wasn't easily impressed or very smiley, but surprisingly I ended up getting quite a few goodies.





I am hoping to get some family shots too if the weather clears up this weekend!

4 comments:

Joeylee said...

OMG these turned out adorable. She is getting so big. She is such a doll

Refrigerator Memories said...

OMGosh! She is soooo beautiful!

emilybuckingham said...

She is such a doll baby! How blessed you are! :)

Jamie said...

She is precious!!