Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Rewind

Friday
I found this toy on craigslist for $5 and she loved it!
Later that evening Auntie A & J came over so Mr. B and I could go out for dinner for an early anniversary celebration!
We put her to bed and enjoyed a delicious dinner! 
And we managed to not talk about Adalyn the whole time. 
We had a wonderful night out!
I love my hubby.

Saturday
Somebody turned EIGHT months!!
And looks like such a big girl!

We enjoyed another beautiful day on the lake. 
We had fun being anchored at the sand bar and enjoyed time with new friends and family!

And we also got the sweetest text from Uncle CJ
Love that little man.

Sunday
We went to church, out for lunch with some friends and spent some time at the farm.

Enjoyed some applesauce


Her new favorite face to make..


Then Mr. B went to see Batman. 
{my heart breaks for the victims and their families. I can not even imagine. I am praying for peace and healing to all of those involved.}
Adalyn and I stayed home, had an early tubby and bedtime {Love Sunday nights!} and I edited some pictures from the day of her in her cute little romper.

Love summer weekends and I am sad that they are quickly coming to an end!

3 comments:

Lori said...

oh she is so presh!!!!! Love all her cute clothes!

Rachel and John said...

What a fun weekend!

Mallorie said...

I love that she and EC have matching hairstyles these days, so cute and SO grownup to me! Miss A gets cuter and cuter every day! You looked SO PRETTY in your fancy red dress! I so wish we had family around so we could go out :-( Someday! Loved reading about your weekend!