Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Catching Up. Again.

I can not believe it has been weeks since I have lost blogged. 
But... I can.

Time has been flying and we have been enjoying our summer and the warm weather!

A lot has happened in the 3 weeks that I last updated!

She is officially closer to being a one year old than a newborn.
I know this is obviously the case for every month that goes by, but I feel like we've officially hit the big girl mark. 
She's a restless little firecracker these days!

There's been lots of this

And this
{the mattress has since been lowered!}

And this


And this


And more teeth

And celebrating the 4th

the parade and swimming during the day 
and early bedtime for her and Friday Night Lights for us at night
Who needs fireworks?!

And a first road trip

And a waterpark














And a wedding



And yesterday, her first real pony tail

And today, pushing the stroller in her room

So....I think that's enough growing up in 3 weeks, don't ya think?!

4 comments:

Joeylee said...

OMG she is getting so big and is so adorable!!

Holly said...

I don't think it is possible for her to get any darn cuter! She is seriously so beautiful!

Amanda @ everyday b and b said...

adorable pics!

Emily said...

She is so darn cute!! I absolutely LOVE the last black and white photo; so precious :)