Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I was packing up our bags for the lake, I peeked around the corner to check on Adalyn to find her climbing the stairs! Of course, I had to take a few pictures of her climbing them before telling her no. 
She was so nonchalant about this.
Stairs? Pshh, what stairs??
We celebrated a belated end of the school year lunch with Uncle CJ. I can't believe in a month he will be starting Junior High!!

After lunch, Mr. B got home early and we headed up to the lake.
We took a little boat ride before dinner.
Papa had a work call while we were out so we killed some time in a fun bookstore with Nana.
Nana took care of the bedtime bottle and stories.
Adalyn loves books.

Saturday
It was a beautiful morning and we headed to the boat after breakfast


This picture is actually more typical of what she looks like in her life vest. She's not really a fan and I can't say I blame her!

Roxie on the other hand...
 This is pretty much her heaven on earth.


Later that afternoon we met up with my family to have a little celebration for my aunt and uncle's 50th.
We went out for dinner and headed back to our family campground for gifts and dessert.
This was Adalyn's first time at camp!

We finished the night with the usual tubby and some crazy post-pony hair!

Sunday
We went to church, then out for lunch with my family and grandparents.
Adalyn loved watching the fan above our table.
And I love that picture of her and her Great-Grandpa.

We've been in a heat wave the past few days so we've been keeping busy in the water.
After lunch we spent the day at the farm and went swimming.
I love this picture of my dad and Adalyn. 
It makes my heart happy every time I look at it.
She had a lot of fun swimming with Papa G!
Sweet memories will be made in that pool.

We love our busy weekends with family.
And we love the good sleep that follows.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't get over how much she has grown!! Doing the stairs now? Yikes!!

Love all the pictures! and Ps. You look fantastic!!

Holly said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I love all the pictures!