Tuesday, July 24, 2012

3 Years

Today marks 3 wonderful years since I said forever to living life with my best friend!

I am so thankful for each year, season, chapter, up and down we have experienced together.

I am thankful for the wonderful husband, provider and daddy that Mr. B has become.

" And I thought I loved you then..."

Our wedding song, and a song I am confident will be true with each passing year!

And of course we can't celebrate this day without bringing back our Father/Daughter Dance!
I love my dad and I am so glad he made these fun memories with me!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary and cheers to many more!!!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you have a great time celebrating!!

Lindsay @ LindsayInNYC said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! May God bless you with MANY more!

Modern Camelot said...

Happy Anniversary! And LOVE your flowers!