Monday, October 4, 2010

Misc. Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


{one} I really shouldn't be blogging or spending anytime watching TV today. I have 3 and a 1/2 days left to finish in my Bible Study before our meeting tonight. I have only had two weeks to finish so... gimme a break. 14 days to finish 5 days of study... seemed so easy when that was mentioned the first night.

{two} Has anyone ever done an inductive Bible study? It's a lot of work, but I am sure totally worth it. I guess I will find out later today when that is all I am doing.

{three} This weekend I attended a Beth Moore conference and it was so good. I will post some highlights of that later this week. maybe.

{four} Notice a trend? This isn't exactly the fall weather I was looking forward to....

This was the weather last week.

This is the weather this week...
{five} Of course, it's a given that due to the circumstances of the weather the Shred will not be seen this week either.

{six} We are refusing to put the heat on this early even though our house is fairly cold, so little miss Roxie spent her morning like this. 
It's a win-win. We save money and she cuddles that much more. 

{seven} I have a funny story to share that has to do with this picture...


Any guesses??

10 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your blog! And you're a Pats fan to boot...fun!

I want to hear more about the Beth Moore conference. I saw the maybe though ;) I love her! I'm sure it was amazing.

I am just seeing your WW post and that picture is classic. Love it!

Hope your Bible study is coming along...go outside and enjoy the weather while you're doing it! Happy Monday :)

Natalie said...

hmmm i'm guessing that picture has something to do with muffin top???

We have had really cold weather too---I woke up this morning and my house was 55 degrees! I think Roxie has the right idea-I would love to be home snuggling my pups today!! : )
Happy Monday! Good luck with all of your bible studying!

PattyAnn said...

I woke up to 42 degrees this morning. That's just not right.

Muffin....hmmm. Has to do with the pup maybe?

LWLH said...

That's how Mia is now that it's cold....she's a little snuggle pup, wrapped in her blankie.

Julianne Hendrickson said...

what a sweet roxie! did she eat the muffin? and have blue poo? HA

Abby said...

I'm with ya on the weather! I was hoping for an easy transition into the season. Rox looks adorable!

Ashley said...

I refuse to turn my heat on too!! We use Celcius here in Canada and my house was 14.5 degrees!! Brrrr!

Jillian said...

NO idea:)

Anonymous said...

We aren't turning the heat on yet either but actually I'm loving it. I was sooo hot all summer I'm enjoying the change. :) your pooch is so cute!

Rachel and John said...

I tagged you in a 8 question game voer at my blog!