Monday, October 18, 2010

Misc. Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters






{one} Roxie is doing much better. Her eye is about 99% back to normal which is a huge relief. She is also back to her normal self since her surgery on Wednesday.  The tricky part has been keeping her inactive for 10 days. We have 5 down and 5 more to go. For your information, trying make a puppy not act like a puppy is nearly impossible. Cabin fever has set in. She's going crazy.

{two} Speaking of the pup {When am I not? I know, I know I'm pathetic.} Mr B found this picture he took about a month ago on his phone that we forgot about and it is so stinkin' cute! 


{three} This morning when the baby that I watch was dropped off the dad handed him over to me as soon as he walked in the door and said "Good Luck". That's always reassuring. I'm expecting this to be a long Monday.
They had a stare down for about 5 minutes.
I'm not sure who won,  but they didn't appreciate me interrupting by taking a picture.
{four} We had some friends over {who are getting married in February!!} on Friday night for dinner, game and chocolate fondue. de.lish.

Strawberries and bananas are my favorite, but Emily brought over a bunch of new things to try!

{five} Our landlord put up these little awnings yesterday and I am not quite sure how I feel about them. Not that I have any say anyways, but I think they make the place look a little cheap. I am not a fan of change, so maybe it will just take some getting used to. 

{six} We have officially turned the heat on in our place and it feels so good. 

{seven} We started Roxie on a new diet this weekend. I still can't really believe we are doing it, but so far it has been great. I did a lot of research and we have decided to try it's the... raw diet. Have you heard of it? Do you do it?? Know of anyone who does it?? It's supposedly really good for her and it's saving us money so we are giving it a try. She loves it so far!

11 comments:

Amanda said...

i'm so glad roxie is feeling better! :) happy monday!

Jamie said...

What a CUTE picture of Roxie!

Rachel and John said...

I haven't heard of the raw food diet for dogs before.

PattyAnn said...

Glad the pup is healing well! I have heard of the raw diet for dogs, I have a friend who is nutritionist and that's what she feed her dogs. I've not tried it on mine only because they're stomachs are sensitive and any sort of change makes them so sick.

The awnings aren't too bad! They're kind of cute!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture with the cup!

Natalie said...

i have never heard of that diet before. you'll have to tell us all about it! : )
That picture of roxie w/ the cup is so cute!

Abby said...

Cute pics!

LWLH said...

Glad Roxie is better. One good thing about the awning is you won't get wet while it's raining when you have to open your door.

Kelly said...

That picture of Roxie with the Chick-Fil-A cup is totally adorable!! I'm glad she's feeling better. Love the stare down picture! Hope you have a great week ahead :)

Unknown said...

new follower from miscellany monday!

i LOVE fondue!

I am still resisting turning the heat on... and I live in PA...

FUT 14 Coins said...

Glad Roxie is better. One good thing about the awning is you won't get wet while it's raining when you have to open your door.

League of Legends boost


Cheap Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins