Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Favorite Old Pictures


I love today's topic for T2T. It is so fun to look back at old pictures! Let's just pause for a second and think about pictures....aren't they amazing?!? What a great idea!  I am so thankful for pictures and for the ability to capture such sweet moments because life passes by so quickly!

Ok, blogger is being so weird! It's making that paragraph bold, italicized and underlined and not letting me make it normal! So I guess it will have to stay like that and it just makes my statement that much more profound. Right? Maybe it's a new auto-profound thing that was invented. If they think you're statement is worth extra emphasis or something. Maybe not...

Anyways here is my number 1 favorite old picture. I am pretty sure that for the past 15 years I have given this picture to my dad in some shape or form for his birthday or Father's Day. I love it. Hopefully he does too.

Number 2 is a picture of my little brother when he was about 2.5 I think. He is now 11 and has this same quirky lovable personality. This picture cracks me up and is so adorable. He is dressed and ready for a big "swim"!

5 comments:

katmcd said...

The bottom photo is adorable. CHEESE!

Meant to be a mom said...

Love both of the pics. Your dad was a cutie and so were you :)
Love the pic of your brother. His little swim outfit is awesome.

Thanks for the congrats on my news. :)

Kelly said...

Oh my! That pic of you and your dad is awesome! How sweet that you have it saved. I have one of me and my dad where I'm giving him a kiss at about 18 months - totally my favorite! Maybe I'll bug my hubby to scan it tonight so I can post it :)

I was clicking around your blog today and I read one of your miscellany mondays from earlier this year where you said something about Miss America and NH/ME not exactly being known for their beautiful girls. I was cracking up because one of my cousins was in the NH pageant and she really should not have been, ha! Sorry, that's kind of mean but it was always a joke between my sister and me :)

Happy Tuesday!

PattyAnn said...

Oh your face is exactly the same! Way too adorable!

Emily Powell said...

Thanks for being a new follower - I tagged you!