Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sold.

But not really.
image
EVERY.TIME I see the easytone commercial I want these sneakers so bad.
I want a booty like that. 
I want to dance in them like that.
I want legs like that.
I fall into the trap.
I need these sneakers.


I have looked them up online numerous times,
but I just can't get myself to spend that much money on a pair of sneakers.
It may or may not be because I don't even have that much money to begin with {slight problem}
but....even if I did, could I really spend $100 on a pair of sneakers??

But...they are more than just sneakers.
But...I normally only pay $15-$30 max on sneakers.
But...I hardly even wear sneakers let alone work out.
But...these would make me want to work out for a week or two.
But...my birthday is coming up.....


But...do I really want to waste a birthday present on sneakers??

I don't think so, as tempting as that commercial is.
And seriously, it is tempting.
Dontcha think??

So instead I will ask for this for my birthday

Because that is way more exciting.
Or not.
But it is a legit necessity. 

Anyone have the easytone sneakers??
What are some products you see on TV that you really want?
I won't even start with all the infomercials that I want...

11 comments:

Amanda said...

that commercial is hilarious!!! if only i could look like that just wearing those shoes around! haha! :) have a lovely day!

Rebekah said...

That commercial totally makes me want those shoes! But considering I just bought new running shoes, I'm thinking it's a no.

PattyAnn said...

I was all about them until I read a study that was done that said these things did not significantly (if at all) improve muscle tone the way they say they do.

The commercial gets me too though :)

LWLH said...

That commercial makes me want them too...I want a booty like that as well.

April said...

I totally do not believe that a pair of sneakers can make your butt look any better at all.
(I have spent $100 on sneakers before, but not on ones that are supposed to improve the way your butt/legs look...)

Go with the vacuum. I got one for my 24th birthday, and I was SO. EXCITED.

Does that mean I'm getting old?

Jillian said...

You should buy a Dyson!! It's the best when you have hairy dogs running around!! They are pricey but so worth it!! The purple one is the pet one and I have that one!! Works great!! LOVE IT!! And I pay that much for my running shoes:) But I run all the time so I guess I can justify!

Jessica Hilton said...

We have that exact same vacuum! And we have a cat. It works really great, and that auto wind up cord is pretty convenient.

Jessica Hilton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

A vacuum for your birthday? I actually get it! I'm practical like that too :) (usually, ha!)

I have to admit that my last pair of running shoes set me back $140. It was totally worth it to me though. I was training for a marathon and they really made a difference. I don't think sneakers matter much unless you're a hard core runner!

This is so silly but I really want one of those vegetable chopper thingys that I see on tv all the time! I also want that perfect brownie pan, ha! I've been watching too much tv lately...

Taz + Belly said...

Hilarious :).

I saw your comment on my girls' rooms yesterday and wanted to say thanks for stopping by {I couldn't find your email address anywhere!}. Your comment was very sweet. And your blog is adorable!

Emily said...

i have heard of the easytone sneakers. but i was wondering, do they really work? try them and let me know! :)
xx.