Monday, February 7, 2011

Misc. Monday

{one} Today is my wonderful husband's birthday!! Happy Birthday, Mr. B! Words can't express how thankful I am for this day and how amazing God is in creating someone so perfect for me. 



{two} We had a low key Super Bowl night in the Smelly household. Just me, Mr. B and the pup. And we had way too much food, and I may or may not have shouted partttay when I served the food to Mr. B. Just to make me feel better and lift my self-esteem, ya know. 

{three} Mr. B was craving Pigs in a Blanket so we bought some Lit'l Wieners and crescent rolls and made it happen. This event led up to a fact about Mr. B that most likely would have been life changing had I previously learned years ago. He shared that when he was younger his email/screen name was "Lilwieners714". Because he loved those Lit'l Wieners so much, of course.  This may have had an influence on my decision to date Mr. B back in the day. As if "lil" isn't bad enough...it's plural "wienerS". That's weird.
 Just sayin....

{four} We had an awesome day of prayer and fasting with our church on Saturday, which I hope to be posting about sometime this week. 

{five} It's almost noon and I am still in my PJs and looking a little on the scary side so I am thinking that I have no other misc facts to share at the moment and I should probably go get ready since I need to meet my friend in an hour. 

Happy Monday!!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

6 comments:

Emily said...

We made pigs in a blanket on Saturday! I just love those! Btw, reheating them in the microwave is not the best idea.

Happy Birthday Mr. B!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

I love misc monday... How fun!! :-)

Rissy said...

love me some miscellany monday.... I feel so much better now because I was feeling guilty about everything I consumed yesterday. ooo and the fact that I'm still in pjs

Jillian said...

Happy Birthday to Ben!!

Abby said...

Happy brithday to your boy! {And I'm so jealous you were in your jammies until noon! Not fair!}

Hilary said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! And I left you an award on my blog!