Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Woman of Multiple Talents

Not to brag.

Or make anyone uncomfortable.

But I just had to share my most recent accomplishment with you.

It appears that I am not just able to provide a creation for baby showers.


But I am also able to provide a creation for a bachelorette party.


An actual pan of "this shape" cost $17! 

I felt confident enough in myself that I could get this point across without a special pan.

With just 5 cupcakes. Voila. 


We aren't into the strippers.

Or drinking.

Or bars.

So we spice up the night in more... ahem, appropriate ways.

Sidenote: It was perfectly shaped and clean in the pan and then when I tried to transfer this item to a plate it got allll messed up so an emergency reconstructive surgery was needed. 

Oh yeah and this all happened right as the baby's mom arrived to pick him up so to say the surgery was a little rushed would probably be an understatement. 

Good thing I'm not a legit surgeon.

So instead I will just stick to being a woman of {other} multiple talents.

And of course, continue to make my parents proud.

5 comments:

Lindsay Thomas said...

OH MY GOSH. First of all that fruit/watermelon/carriage thing is amazing. And I have no words for your other creation besides HILARIOUS. HAHAHAHHAHAH! I'm with you on the lack of strippers and bars and drinking. Gosh that is too funny!

Rachel and John said...

We used to make penis cakes in university ALL the time for girls' birthdays So fun!

Rissy said...

ahhh hahaha that is too funny. You are quite the talented lady.

Mrs. Pick said...

Too funny!

LWLH said...

Lol...Hilarious!