Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesdays Thoughts

After seeing Never Say Never, I have officially caught the fever. The Bieber Fever.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

It seriously felt like a concert at the theater. Huge line, crowded area, running to save seats, the shirts, the shouts, the energy, the annoyingness. It was a bit ridiculous. Never mind all the crazy screaming. Newsflash little teeny boppers...Justin Bieber is not actually here. It's probably safe to say, I have a low grade fever. Because this I just could not understand....





And yes, those super cool glasses are because we saw him in 3D. Jealous?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We have 25 days left until vacation!! Can not wait! I need a palm tree and warmth {what's that? I had that for a year while we lived in Florida and complained on a weekly, sometimes daily basis?? Oh, my bad.} So of course with 25 days left, that leaves -5 days for the 30 Day Shred. Not that I have ever done 30 days. ever. And I have lost count of how many times I have restarted this workout. But the results really are quick and amazing and I am going to try my best to stick with it until vaca. I know it will be worth it. I have already completed 2 days!



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I had a wonderful Valentine's weekend! I know this holiday is overrated and a lot of people hate it, but I love it. I enjoy feeling extra special.  Mr. B bought us tickets to Kenny Chesney's tour this summer. I am soooo excited!!! I have been before, but I have always wanted him to come with me. He said the only concert he would go to would be Kenny. He took last summer off, but how perfect that he will be there this year! Mr. B held true to his word...now the next miracle will be if he actually dances with me like all the other sweet boyfriends/husbands I see at these concerts....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Roxie felt the need to give us a massive gift for Valentine's as well. This gift didn't come straight from the heart...more like straight from her stomach. While we were enjoying our nice dinner. I have never seen a pile of throw up so big.
Of course, I did take a picture.
It was a possible blog opportunity.
But I will spare you.

So gross.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The weather was so nice yesterday. Legit nice. Like 50s. It's back to the 20s but the rest of the week is a little warmer too. It felt so good. I can not wait for spring!! It's right around the corner!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Those are all my thoughts at the moment.
Pretty lame, I apologize.

 Time to go read some more of "One Thousand Gifts.
 Is anyone else reading it?? It's really good and challenging! 

Have a wonderful Tuesday! 

4 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Oh Vacation! I could use one too. Good luck with the shred. I can't do level 2 at all. I can't do a plank to save my life.

Rebekah said...

Haha, I do NOT have Bieber fever. I got one of his songs stuck in my head yesterday and I thought it was the worst thing ever. Good luck with the Shred! I completed it a couple months ago and I loved it!

JaggedLittleJenn said...

Um Kenny, Zac and Billy?? I WANT TO GO!

Ashley said...

Ok, not gonna lie I wanna see the movie too! He is the cutest damn thing. And talented like whoa!