Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesdays Thoughts

Wow, it has been a whole week since my last post and after all those days I am returning with the same type of post. 

Lucky you! 

I tell ya, these blogging ruts- they getcha all the time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Our friends got married on Saturday. Wooot wooot! Congrats to Josh and Emily! It was such a beautiful wedding, and they said their own vows {something Mr. B and I would never have been able to do! We were shaking enough repeating after the pastor.}, but it was really the sweetest thing. I am so bummed though because I didn't take any pictures! I didn't even bring my camera. What was I thinking?! We only have two very very poor quality pictures from a phone. 


I got alot of comments on my dress and my hair. And this is all I have to show. Awesome.
 It's not very often I get all dolled up like this so it's pretty unfortunate. I didn't get any pictures of the bride or groom either, but I know there will be a bunch on facebook soon. That's all that really matters anyways, right? Right.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I had Mr. B measure me again so that I can see the results from Shredding. I still had my paper from when I did it last year.
Yeah...kind of wish I didn't.
According to our calculations, I am the same measurements in everything I was my first time around {pre-shred} with an additional 2" on my junk in the trunk. 
Cool. 
Lovely.
Awesome.
Encouraging.
Wohoo.
Sarcasm.
Yeah.

Let's just hope those numbers decrease as quickly as they did last time. 
Preferably within the next two weeks before vacation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I totally live a "grass is always greener" life.
I say that like I am proud.
 I am not.
But it's a hard habit to get out of.
 Anyways, I don't know why but I still have the weather for where we used to live on my phone and I like to look at it and compare the weather to here. You know,  just to water that grass even more. Lift my spirits, all that good stuff.  So pretty much on a daily basis I am extremely perplexed as to why I couldn't wait to move back to NH. I know I have mentioned this in a post before, but seriously....I do not understand. What in the world is wrong with me?!




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am slowly starting to get back into the groove of buying things on sale and stocking up the pantry. It feels so good. I love finding good deals and seeing everything lined up like a little store in my house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Roxie is driving me nuts at the moment and keeps barking while the baby is sleeping. 
That is so annoying. 
I wish I could let her roam around in the backyard, but with all the melting snow she has rediscovered the dirt and bushes. Which are not ours, but our landlords.
I am pretty sure he doesn't appreciate all the holes and torn limbs.
Nor will he appreciate the mounds of poo that will magically appear when all the snow is melted because I have been too cold and lazy to bring her her spot.
So we are trying to devise a plan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I bought the new Yankee Candle, Fluffy Towels. I am kind of thinking it smells like old lady perfume/deodorant. Kind of disappointing.

 -  -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I had one more thing I was going to post, but decided I will just save it for tomorrow since I can't think of anything else to write about.
Super duper suspenseful, I know. 
I just felt compelled to add some excitement to your Tuesday. 
Hope it worked. 

3 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

you two looked stunning!! what a cute couple! and nice job on the losing weight progress, that is awesome!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Woah! I loveee that dress. To cute :-) Anddd... these posts are my favorites of yours! Blessings!

Jessica Hilton said...

You guys looked great! And don't feel too bad about the blogging ruts - I get those all the time! lol :)