Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Falling in Love

I think it's finally time to blog about my baby shower that was almost 3 weeks ago!

Never mind the intentions I had to blog about our anniversary that was in July or the past 3 weeks of my belly updates! Time is going by so fast and I know it's not going to slow down once Adalyn arrives!


The theme to the shower was "Falling in Love with Adalyn Faith" and we certainly felt the love!

We are so blessed to have such wonderful and supportive people in our lives.

And I'd like to give a shout-out, once again, to Pinterest, for all the yummy recipes and decorating ideas- they were a big hit!

Thanks to everyone who showered us with love! 
Her nursery is almost finished!

6 comments:

Allison said...

looove that elephant hamper! what a special day :)

Lindsey said...

you look adorable in all of your pictures! and i love the theme of the shower. adalyn is one special little lady!

Mrs. Mama said...

SUCH A CUTE SHOWER! and you looked gorgeous!!

p.s. i have a giveaway going on my blog that you can win hairbows for your little one!! :)

Natalie said...

looks like such a fun time! you got lots of great stuff :)
can't wait for your little girl to get here!!

LWLH said...

What a beautiful shower!
You look gorgeous! :)

Katie F said...

What a beautiful shower! You look amazing