Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Maternity Pics

I only wanted a few maternity pictures and didn't want to spend a lot of money on a photographer,
so I asked my younger sister if she would take them for us. 

When you have a nice camera pretty much anyone can take good pictures. She did do a great job though. much better than I expected! I am so happy with how they turned out! I showed her a bunch of "poses" that I wanted and we went out and she snapped away for about an hour. Then I edited them and voila- they look pretty profesh to me! 

::Next up is our newborn pictures which we did hire a photographer for and I am soooo excited for them!!::

The photo session started out with a very naughty puppy.
We were making our way down to the barn and she slipped out of her collar and ran right into the muddy corral. 
We were livid 
 So she had her fun and we continued with our photos.


 Mr. B hosed her off, she apologized and she was ready for Take 2.


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

These turned out great!! :)

Libby's Life said...

You look adorable and the pictures turned out amazing! :)

J and A said...

These are wonderful. Amazing, look pro to me!

Holly said...

Wow! Your sister did an amazing job! These look professional for sure! What editing system do you use!?

Sarah said...

So so lovely!! :)

Natalie said...

I can't believe your little sister took them! They are so good!!!
Your pumpkin picture turned out way better than our watermelon one haha!

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

These are AWESOME!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

Shea said...

These look great! I especially love the pumpkin one... Such a good idea!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Cute, Cute! :) Fun memories to have!!

JennyLee said...

They look so good! Especially love that your puppy is in them!

Lori said...

wow they are so great!!!

LWLH said...

They look beautiful!
And holy round belly batman, your bump is adorable.

Lindsey said...

your pictures turned out awesome! especially the ones with roxy :)

Katie F said...

Cute pics!

Jackie said...

These pics are adorable! They turned out awesome! I can't believe these were taken by your sister, and you edited them! They totally look professional. Love them:)

Anna & Kirby said...

Love them! That's probably what we'll do to save a buck. Great idea :)

*The word verification was "presh" how ironic... like precious :)

cait said...

beautiful!! love how you included your pup!

Lindsay said...

These came out amazing!!! Y'all did such a great job! :)

Anonymous said...

"When you have a nice camera pretty much anyone can take good pictures."

Such a rude comment. A good camera does not equal good pictures. Knowing about lighting, posing and your camera makes a good photograph. That's why photographers charge for pictures. They not only invest in quality equipment, they also invest in knowledge of taking a good portrait.