Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Captured. Photography Page

I love taking pictures of Adalyn.

I love my camera {canon rebel xsi}.

It allows me to very easily take really good pictures. 

I honestly still have tons to learn. 

I am always in auto. 

I don't know half the settings.

ISO.

F-stop.

IDK. 

Get it? 

I Don't Know.

I thought it was a little clever. 

Anyways I'm so not ready to start a real business. 

I've had sweet people give me kind and encouraging words- prompting me to do so-but I'm really not at that level yet. 

Recently, I've had some friends ask me to take pictures of their child and nervously I said I would. 

Out of my comfort zone, but great practice! 

Through this I decided to to start a separate photography facebook page to upload the photos. 

It's a tiny step, but it's a step and we will see where it will go! 

Like my page, Captured. photography, if you want to follow along! 

I try my best to capture every sweet moment of my baby girl- moments that pass WAY to quickly and I am blessed and honored to be able to capture moments for others! 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Congrats on the new page!! As well as the new venture!!! I also find a lot of photoshop and camera tutorials on Pinterest, it has really helped me learn as I go!! Love your pictures!!