Monday, January 10, 2011

Mystery Lurkers

I have recently discovered that I have invisible lurkers. 
Wait, are all lurkers invisible? Is it a given?
** I have a confession: am actually an ex-lurker..stalker, if you will. I started this blog about a year ago and before that it was pretty much my job to stalk and never comment. ever.**
 Well, life is funny and I have now been given my own set of lurkers. I don't know how many, but I know it's enough. {{Shout out to my lurkers- hi!} 

 I have enough lurkers that the word has been spread as to what type of lube we use and what happened to said lube to my father in law.

 Mr. B got a phone call on Saturday afternoon from his dad laughing and telling him had about 4 people come up to him at their Christmas party telling him about the whole Pre-seed shenanigans. 
Information he doesn't want to know. And doesn't need to know. ever.
He put the phone on speaker and the laughing and defending and warnings took over.
My blog isn't necessarily intended for men. 
Or for father in laws. 

Of course, Mr. B had no idea I had posted such things.

Of course, I had no idea his dad's co-workers or friends he goes to church with reads such things!

Of course, we never intended for his dad to discover such things.

Of course, Mr. B was a bit embarrassed and thought I shouldn't be writing about such things.

And of course, I say- it's my blog.

It's a free country.

It's a funny story.

Our dog ate our expensive lube.

So what.

Who cares.

It's not always easy to think of things to blog about so when something like this happens I consider it a God-send.

Similar to the story of his dad calling.

Somethings are just worth documenting.

It's our life- love it or leave :)




Ok fine, I will admit I was a tad embarrassed too. 


I may be dreading their visit this weekend just a little bit- it's a little too fresh in the memory to see each other just yet.

If you're a secret follower please be bold and officially follow and/or comment so I get a better feel for my audience and maybe I can tone it down sometimes. It's no guarantee. 

Or how about we just don't tell Smelly Senior and we can keep this between you and me. Ka peash? {I have no idea how to spell that and don't feel like googling it, but its Uncle Jesse's saying from Full House.}

16 comments:

Shelli said...

So embarassing!!! Look on the bright side - atleast it was after the holidays. Could you imagine spending Thanksgiving/Christmas looking at you FIL after this incident? Ha!

Kendall said...

Hahaha! That is too funny! I don't often write anything too personal, but the one time I did remotely discuss husband/wife intimacies my father of course decided to pop over to my blog and take a gander! I definitely got "the look" from him when I saw him that weekend when he just so happened to mention that he read my blog this week!!! Agggghhhh! I know exactly how you feel!

J and A said...

Oh my gosh!!! I'd die. You blog girl! :)

Rachel and John said...

Oh no!
At least it wasn't just you guys get freaky and use lube kinda lube. It's lube with a purpose.

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness, how embarrassing! But so funny!

Ashley said...

That is pretty funny, in fact, it adds to the funny story in the first place!!

Annie said...

oh goodness, small world!!
and while embarrassing, you got another funny story out of the lube ;)

Kristin said...

Oh my hilariousness! So sorry for all the laughter I enjoyed at your expense over this story. I know if it were MY story, I would promptly buy plane tickets to be out of the country for every coming family gathering in the next year :-). Glad you survived, and glad you shared it with us! Have a lovely afternoon!

Emily said...

Oh goodness! I cannot imagine! I love this story! So sorry it happened to you, but thanks for the laugh!

Good luck with your in laws this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I am a total stalker, but you already knew that :) And I promise, I will not share your stories with your in-laws! Friday night asap, Wii Dance/Burlesque party. When are you free?

PS. Boys welcome, they can play cards...or whatever else boys do..?

<3 Courtney

Meant to be a mom said...

HAHA, Oh my gosh how hilarious is that. I bet he was mortified as are you. So funny.

Mrs. Pick said...

Oh wow! What a story! Embarassing yet funny! I would be mortified! You're right---its your blog---blog as you like!

Hilary said...

Oh no! I would die! I had something similar happen to me when I was in college. I had a blog that I thought only my roommates read. Well, turns out that some one some where (I still don't know who) found my blog, printed out a few posts, and passed it around my church. It didn't go over well! I learned my lesson after that one!

Ashley said...

I have given you a blog award!! Check out my blog for details!!

Leigh Anne said...

oh how funny!! i'm impressed that the mystery lurkers who know your father in law actually told him in person, that would have made me so embarrassed! haha!

Jessica said...

OMG hilarious!!! My DH is always in a state of constant terror wondering what the heck I'm going to blog about or what pics I'm going to post :) Hubbys just need to grin and bear it!

I literally laughed out loud at this though! (and the aforementioned post as well!) thanks for "oversharing"!!