Monday, January 31, 2011

1st Vlog- 1 Yr Anni.

Here is my first ever vlog. 
It was a bit nerve wracking.
That is my phone vibrating in the very first second that may or may not sound like a toot, fart, passing gas {get it...this is a dialect post. ha...ha...ha}.
Also, I don't really talk out of the side of my mouth.
I think it's the way I had the computer positioned. 
Or maybe I do.
Who knows.

I  don't know how to change the size therefore half of the video is cut off.
But that's ok.
This is about my voice, after-all.


Read these words:

Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

And answer these questions:
•What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?

•What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?

•What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?

•What do you call gym shoes?

•What do you say to address a group of people?

•What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?

•What do you call your grandparents?

•What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?

•What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?

•What is the thing you change the TV channel with?


Have a wonderful Monday!
And Happy 1st Birthday to The Smelly Life!

9 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Fun! We say a lot of those things differently so maybe I will do this post too! Happy 1 year! ANd congrats on your 225 followers!

Courtney said...

Cool! :) Maybe I'll do this, too! Happy 1 year! :)

Rissy said...

I am loving these vlogs!
I am sooo with you on the ya'll thing... when I used to be a server, I'd say ever now and again...

Happy 1 year!

Ashley said...

Happy 1 year!! We are supposed to get that snow storm as well... totally not excited!! Have a great day!

Amanda said...

Yay 1 year! Can I just say that you are SO ADORABLE! So many times I literally laughed out loud. :) I love the whole "I say 'yall' on my blog but not in real life... but you don't need to know that I dont say it in real life". HAH. That's my favorite. :)

Melissa said...

You are so pretty! & we talk very differently LOL. And i say "y'all". :) LOL. (I'm in Louisiana, though.)

Megan said...

Hey Girl, I love your blog and I'm giving you an award! Go to my blog, www.imademybed.blogspot.com! Megs<3

Kristin said...

Loved hearing your VOICE Mrs. J! I think we sound kinda the same...I'm a New England girl too (once upon a time). Happy Anniversary! Oh! I almost forgot: I did this too: http://windy-poplars.blogspot.com/2011/01/dialect-vlog.html

Anonymous said...

Aww I love this! I might have to do this too. :)