Tuesday, September 6, 2011

27 Weeks

I had no energy to do the 27 week post and I didn't take a 28 week picture this weekend.
I have been so well documenting, I can't stop now! So I really need to get the ball rolling again.

I am just going to do a condensed version of an update {mostly because I don't even remember anything from last week}


Milestones for week 27:
:Made it to the THIRD trimester!!::
:: Completed the glucose test!! Still don't know if I passed, but hoping no news is good news! ::
:: Only got sick once at the very end of the week! ::
:: She's been very active, which I love! Even if it means being woken up extra early- good practice! ::
::Continue to get significantly larger every day. My sister thought I looked bigger from the ride to my parents to my house, ha!::
::Still no stretch marks on my belly....yet!::

Gender: GIRL!!! 

Total Weight Gained: I am borrowing my parents' scale- the whole suspense of not knowing how much I was gaining was killing me! So +9 for week 27. 

We made it through hurricane Irene. Thankfully, we weren't hit too badly and it was more like a super windy thunderstorm. 

Mr. B and I went outside for a quick 2 minute belly shoot. I thought it was important to document such events.
It was hilarious. 
I actually think I pulled a muscle in my back because the wind was taking the umbrella right out of my hands, I was holding on with everything in me! 


4 comments:

Mateya said...

How cute are those pictures!

Natalie said...

yay for getting sick less!! And (hopefully) passing the glucose test! :)

Mrs. Mama said...

you are such a beautiful 27 weeker!! love it

LWLH said...

Love the pictures...you look so cute and funny as you try not to blow away