Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Friend

So today is supposed to be a pregnancy update, but change of plans because.... I just don't feel like it.
I'm feeling reallly big today. I swear, this girl is doubling in size every night!

So instead I will introduce to our newest friend- Gia the Giraffe.

We have been anxiously awaiting her arrival. 

We were so excited when the UPS guy delivered her yesterday. 
Seriously, this is no joke. Hugs all around!

This morning when Roxie got out of bed, she went right into the nursery to visit our new friend.
She isn't quite sure what to think of her.

I'm thankful we have a couple more months for them to get acquainted though, because I have a feeling that little miss Adalyn won't appreciate the loud and disruptive "conversation" that goes on.


And neither will mommy.

7 comments:

Paige said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest thing, ever! Roxie's video barking at Gia made me laugh so hard! I absolutely love it!

Natalie said...

How funny! That giraffe is huge-that'll be fun for adalyn to grow up with :)
p.s. ellie ran over and started barking when she heard roxie barking. she has never done that before from a video or t.v....guess they were meant to be friends :)

Stacy said...

My dog looked back at me each time Roxie barked. Then she ran over and barked back. lol

Anonymous said...

How cute is that...are you a giraffe lover?

Allie said...

Love it!!!!

LWLH said...

Lol...too cute!

cheapest runescape gold said...

My personal puppy looked back with me personally each time Roxie barked. And then she ran above and also barked again. : )

FFXIV Gil
FF XIV A Realm Reborn CD Key