Friday, September 9, 2011

28 Weeks

I never took a 28 Week picture and it was killing me. 
Sunday we were rushing before church and the rest of the week was rainy,
I was so close to just moving on to week 29, but I couldn't get myself to do it. 

So instead I had Mr. B take a picture real quick last night.
In her nursery that is not even close to being ready or photo ready.

So no pond in the background today, but her sweet little name.
I love walking in there and seeing her name on the wall. 
Somehow that makes it feel a lot more real.
It still has a lot to be done though! 

So week 28:
::Can pretty much be summed up in two words- HEARTBURN & BACKPAIN.
I got sick again this week due to heartburn and that is by the far the most painful and yuckiest.
I am definitely going to be purchasing some heartburn meds this weekend!
And the backpain comes in waves and makes me want to cry sometimes.
Yes, labor will certainly be interesting for this hypercondriac::
::Passed my glucose test!! Thank you, Jesus!::
::Measuring on track and baby girl is healthy::
::Gained 12 pounds total- Dr. would like me to gain more, not sure how I'm supposed to do that::
:: We bought a new car!!::
::I was asked if I am a few days away or a few months away. That's 2 comments about being due soon in the past 2 weeks. I still have 11 weeks to go. Bring it. ::

Looking forward to 3d Ultrasound on Sunday!! My family is coming with us and I am so exciting and praying that little miss A will cooperate and give us some cute shots! 



I was looking on etsy for some cute newborn santa outfits.
I found a style I really liked and asked a sweet family friend if she would be able to make it. 
She gave it to me yesterday.
How cute is that?!?!! 
It is so perfect and I can not wait to see Adalyn in that for her newborn/christmas pictures! 
So excited!!

This may be a way for me for me to gain some more weight.
Even though the temps are going back up to the 80s, I splurged and bought these.
Yum.
Can not wait for fall and this makes it feel that much closer.

Happy Friday!! 

6 comments:

Melissa Jo said...

Your bump is too cute!

Paige said...

Your bump is adorable!! I love her name on the wall too!

Natalie said...

I can't wait to see the whole nursery!
I always feel bad when I skip weeks too so good for you for doing it anyway!

Jeska said...

Love that picture of you in her nursery!
Heartburn- Pepcid! My lifesaver for many weeks. As for back pain- mine was worst around 26 weeks but oddly went away- hopefully it goes away for you too :)

LWLH said...

Aww I can't wait to see the rest of her nursery : )

rs gold for sale said...

I am unable to delay to see the entire baby room! I usually feel below par when I by pass weeks too so competent for you personally for doing this at any rate!
FFXIV Gil For Sale
Final Fantasy 14 CD Key