Friday, September 2, 2011

Accent Vlog {Recycled}

So I'm a little confused with all the rage about this accent vlog- I guess history really does repeat itself {lame phrase for this type of situation, I know}, but I totally made one of these back in January when everyone was doing it and now new people are finding it and doing it, I guess.

Apparently I wasn't cool enough to start the trend.

Which sounds about right.

No problem for me, I decided that I will just recycle my accent vlog.  I have some new followers who maybe never saw it. It gave me a freebie blogging day- which is always exciting. 
You know, since this is such hard work and all.

So here is my video from January-not pregnant, not summer and I can't believe how short my hair was.



Directions are as follows:
The instructions are to say these wordsAunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

And answer these questions:
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you use to change the TV channel? 


Do you think I have an accent? 
Do you have an accent? Did you make a vlog? Leave the link in the comments if you did! 

5 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

you say some words differently from me... but otherwise no accent!

i said the same thing when i saw this accent vlog thing going around... i saw it way back in january as well!

Mateya said...

I don't think you have an accent you just talk a little slower than some of the others I have listened to!

I can't believe you call the shopping cart a carriage haha!

Natalie said...

I will have to do this-it looks like fun :) I like hearing all the different words that people use!

Anna & Kirby said...

It was fun watching your vlog! I want to do one so badly, but my husband thinks it's stupid because I don't really have an accent. Even though several people have done this don't really have one, but it's still interesting to put a face/voice with a blog, right?! ;)

LWLH said...

I want to do one of these too, even though I don't really think I have an accent : )