Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday's Thoughts

1. I finally bit the bullet and bought some Tums. Glory, Hallejulah! Those things really work! They really aren't as bad as I thought they would be- I went with assorted berry and they are definitely tolerable.

2. We live across from a a little park and in the summer time the ice cream truck comes by at least 2 times a day. Can you imagine the temptation for a preggo mama?!? I would seriously hear the ice cream truck every where I went....even when it wasn't around. It was getting a little freaky. Anyways, ever since Labor Day it hasn't been making any rounds in this part of town. Until....we decided to go for a walk the other night. We couldn't see it, but we could hear it. I swear it was following us. We didn't have any cash with us though. I was slightly freaking out because I really wanted an ice cream. As we got closer to our house we just just missed the truck, but we saw it turn down our road. Mr. B said it probably won't stop on our street, but guess what?? It stopped right in front of our house!! It was meant to be! I was one happy lady! I even looked like a crazy lady and explained to the ice cream man how we were on a walk and how badly I wanted an ice cream and he stopped right in front of my house etc etc. Hoping that I looked pregnant to him and not just fat. Anyways, I went for a blast from the past and gave Adalyn a little taste of my childhood.
And yes, I know that story was way too long and anti-climactic. My family felt the same way when I told them. I guess you had to be there....

3.  These word verification things drive me nuts. Can they not just use normal words, in normal font, in a straight line, without lines or zigzags blocking the letters?! Or how about we aim for right side up. 
This is the 2nd time I have gotten one like this. Who do they think I am?? Would I type in "gnikat"or do I do "taking"? This is just too much for my little mind to try and figure out. So I am thankful for the refresh button.

4. I am not really loving Ellen being on in the afternoon.  It was on at 4 in Florida too and took some getting used to, but I prefer it in the morning hours. 

5. I am excited for fall TV to return. It's the little things in life...

6. I really need to get some energy and get working on my nursery projects.
Time is flying and I have a feeling that I'm only going to get more exhausted as time goes on! 


7. We loved seeing our baby girl this past weekend in 3D. Technology is so amazing. I know some people think it's really freaky or creepy, but I think it is the coolest thing! It made us want her here now. Except not...because she still has some cookin' to do! 
Here's a sneak peek of our precious little miracle:
Could those lips be any more perfect???

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Look at those luscious lips! I'm jealous-I never got an ultrasound past 20 wks :( Or a 3D!
I feel like word verifications get more ridiculous every day-there are so many times i keep refreshing it so it gives me a new word because I cannot figure out what the heck it says or it has some crazy symbol that american computers do NOT have!

Mateya said...

Oh look at those cute little lips! So cute!

Navy Morrisons said...

Baby girl looks precious! When I was pregnant with my little girl (who is 2 now), I had terrible heartburn as well. I tried tums but they were to gag-worthy. I moved on to taking the Walmart brand of Zantac (24 hour) so I only took 1 pill a day. IT WAS AMAZEBALLZ! Try them!