Friday, September 16, 2011

Cravings

With the exception of granny smith apples and caramel dip in my early 2nd trimester I haven't had any real cravings. 

Until now. 

I just want to love on that little smirk, 
 Hold her tight and cuddle her all day sans foot on forehead,
 See that sweet smile,

Kiss those little piggies

 Kiss those chubby little cheeks,

And that button nose,
And those perfect little lips,

Will she have her daddy's baby blues or her mommy's dimpled cheeks?

 I can't wait to smell that fresh baby head,

And that sweet baby breath, 
to just sit and stare at our little miracle all day long.
 My love for her is already exploding.
I want her now

But she's not ready yet.
This craving won't be fulfilled for another 10{ish}weeks. 
Mama and Daddy can not wait to meet you precious baby girl!!! 

And in the meantime I will satisfy some other cravings like a rotisserie chicken sandwich
And chocolate pudding :)

6 comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

I love that! :) Those 3D Images are amazzzzing! what week did you have that ultrasound? Was it at your normal doctor or another location? She is adorable!!!

Unknown said...

she is beautiful

Natalie said...

so precious! i can't wait to see her pictures when she comes out! :)

LWLH said...

Those pictures are amazing!
What a cutie :)

Paige said...

How precious! Your photos of her are amazing! We tried to do a 4-d ultrasound on Tuesday but sadly even at 31 weeks I do not have enough fluid for them to get a good photo. It is so awesome how much you can tell about babies through them!

Shea said...

I love the photo's! It's crazy how real they are...

Also - As you already know, I love your blog so I'm giving you a blog award! I'll be posting about it in a few minutes =)