Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday! 
These are so helpful and easy in keeping up with the little ol' blog.

{one} New Condo!
I'm loving that we found the perfect condo for us to rent for another year or two in order for us to keep saving for our "forever" home. We were looking again, but we weren't finding too much in our price range that we loved. Obviously a house is a big decision and something we really wanted to be confident in. Adalyn was overtired {the happy kind, thank goodness!} on Sunday night and she just wanted to talk and play. I decided to check craigslist real quick to see if there was anything good to rent in the area {there's usually not}, I found this condo in a great area, in our price range, just what we were looking for- we were the first ones to respond and we got it!! So thank you God and thank you Adalyn! We move in a few weeks! 

{two} My hard worker
I'm loving his determination and perseverance to provide the best he can for his girls.  Between the long commute to and from Boston, working and getting his MBA-I appreciate him more and more each day that I am home with our little girl. I am so thankful I get to spend each moment with her because of him. 

{three} My dream
I'm loving that I get to live my dream of my being a SAHM

{four} My Baby 
 I love this girl so so much. She makes my heart melt everyday.

{five}New Milestones
I'm loving watching Adalyn reach new milestones. Currently, she is obsessed with her hands in her mouth. It's so hard for me to get a picture of her these days without her hands in her mouth-I don't love that part, but I do love the new milestones!

{six}Mild Winter
I'm loving that this winter has pretty much been non-existant and we have been on multiple walks outside!

{seven} This Picture.
I'm loving this picture that Ellen posted on twitter.
I sent it to everyone and posted it on fb.
It makes me laugh every time. 
And it also confuses me every time.
As well as grosses me out every time.
So many emotions in just one picture. 

4 comments:

Mallorie said...

So I'm loving that our lives are so similar! haha! My hubs has a long commute as well and is working on his masters too. he works SO SO hard just so that we can have a great life and I get to stay at home. In my super stressed out moments I just remember that I'm getting to do what I've always wanted to do :-) And I get to hang out with a pretty cute lady all day long :-)

Anonymous said...

bahahaha i think you summed up the ellen pic perfectly...so many emotions!

Ashley said...

Congrats on the new place!! Make sure you take pics of your current one before you go and pics of the new place!! Can't wait to see pics of them both ;)

Adalyn's eyes are soo beautiful!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Adalyn is just THE cutest baby!