Monday, December 13, 2010

First Christmas Card

Here is our first Christmas Card- puppy and all!!
 I am hoping it look as good in person! I noticed I have a few strands of hair in my face in the main picture, but we didn't have another decent one that fit so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be as noticeable on the card.
 I can not believe I saved $120 just by blogging about Shutterfly- how exciting!
 Merry Christmas to me :D 

There is still time, so if you haven't blogged about them..do it!




  
With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card



 I know it's a pretty small example, but that's what they give ya! 
I was hoping to blog about other misc. happenings, but my pictures weren't uploading because I don't have enough room on my computer. Frustrating. I love this new camera, but the picture files are so big that I have no more room to upload more. I'm sure it doesn't help that I have a way more than enough pictures on my computer, I just have a hard time deleting and letting go :)
 Mr. B will be helping me transfer files tonight though!

Oh my goodness! I almost forgot- did anyone watch Sarah Palin's Alaska last night??
How annoying was Kate? Ugh.
She was so rude!
It was ridiculous.
She has gone down.
down.
down.
I couldn't believe it.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

9 comments:

Just Brandi said...

super cute! that is the EXACT same one I chose! I swear, it must be the popular design this year cause I've already gotten 3 of that exact design!!!!

It's very cute though!

LWLH said...

Beautiful card!! :)

Natalie said...

i love it! you guys are a super cute fam : )

Jillian said...

Love your card:)

Lindsay Thomas said...

Oh my gosh, the hubby and I watched it! She was UNBELIEVABLE! We both said, Kate - your kids are acting more grown up than you. It was pretty amazing to watch! Great show.
Love the card!

Ashley said...

Love the card ;)
I guess great minds think alike, right?

Anonymous said...

I so agree! Kate, unfortunately, showed her true colors. I felt so bad for the Palin family, they were trying so hard! And the little Gosselins were having so much fun, no whining to be heard from any of them.

Love the card, Miss J!!


Love ya-

Mama K

Leigh Anne said...

love yalls card, how cute?! and yep--saw sarah palin's alaska and my appreciation for the sweet palins grew just by seeing how nice they were in the face of grumpiness!

The Daughtridges said...

I couldn't believe how rude Kate was! But it just made me love Sarah more and it definitely made me want to visit Alaska even more!