Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Whatever Wednesday

:: Where I write whatever comes to my mind....although that's not really true because these are technically premeditated thoughts::

Thanks again for your sweet comments and prayers. This is a great venting tool, but it's also nice to know that I am not alone and have many supporters and prayer partners :) Some of you asked for my email so I decided to make a new one just for my blog. It's thesmellylife@gmail.com. Super creative, I know. You don't even want to know how long it took me to come up with that email address!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mama G had mentioned maybe I could make some sort of private facebook group for those of us who were/are struggling with fertility.  I would put myself in that category, but I do know many couples try longer than 6 months and who knows that might even be us. But I know it's hard even after just 1 month of no success! I know there are already a lot of forums out there many that I have wasted hours of my days on, but maybe we can have our own little support system with people that we "know". Only the members of the group would be able to see what you and others write.  I don't want to start it and be the only member though, ha! But I think it's really important to vent every once in a while, know you're not alone, talk to people who understand, maybe get some tips even though I feel like we've tried them all! So let me know!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I may have bought this to do with Roxie...
I swear I cross a new dog weirdo line every day.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yesterday I left my headphones on the couch for like 5 minutes, sure enough I walk into the room to find  Roxie chewing on something....
 She ripped the ear piece off. I guess I have a new gift idea for my stocking and looks like I will have to put working out on a hold just a little bit longer. Darn. Everyone knows you can't work out with out head phones, duh.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Last night we looked over and saw this...
Looked like she was on my laptop looking at herself.
Yes, my background is a picture of her. 
This obsession has already been made known, please keep the comments to yourself :)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I just found out Mr. B scheduled a hair appointment for me on Friday morning!
Early Christmas present- wohoo!
When you are young, newlywed and poor you get your hair done on special occassions or holidays. As an added bonus for him I guess it makes the gift idea easy! Last time I got my hair done was in July for our anniversary, so needless to say- it needs its BAD. 
The only thing is, I feel like my hair has finally grown and reached a bearable length I am worried that she will cut off more than I want and then I might cry like I always do after a haircut.
But it is in need of some sort of lift and style so I am excited for that!
I am also torn with color because Mr. B wants me to go lighter like I was for the wedding, 
but I am nervous for what my roots will look like.
Oh the suspense. Kills ya, right?
Although Valentine's is the next occasion so it wouldn't be too long ;) 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Lastly, Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet little nephew!
He was a complete surprise, but has been a total blessing!
We wish we could be there to celebrate with him, he is growing way too fast!



 Now he can make it it known when he has had enough pictures with Auntie J. 
Not cool.

We only see him a few times a year, but cherish every moment we can!

Happy Hump Day!
{I've always wanted to say that..}

6 comments:

Amanda said...

cute post! random ones are my favorite! i'm majorly obsessed with my dog too!!!!! :) that picture of your dog with the laptop is too funny. happy hump day to you too!

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see how Roxie's paw-print turns out! You are a LOT more brave than I am-haha!

Natalie said...

i have a separate blog email too...i think it's easier to separate them : )
we did the dog paw prints this past spring. i hope yours turn out better than ours did : )

J and A said...

Gret post. Roxie is so cute. I loved it. :)

LWLH said...

Lol..I love the pic of Roxie looking at herself!! :)

Mrs. Mama said...

That picture of your pup with the computer is just too precious... my heart melted!

Happy birthday to your nephew, what a handsome young man!