Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Remind Me.

Remind me again why I complained about Florida's warm weather????
Why I wanted to move so badly??

When I could relax at this

And do this

And wear this

And eat this {outside}

And walk this 


in the winter.

Oh yeah....
It's because I wanted to be with this

My wonderful family.
{We miss you Ryan, even though you don't read this...and probably don't even know it exist!}

And they are worth the 5 months of frigid cold weather. 

I might just need a little reminder every once in a while ;)

Although, I am still not sure why I complained about the Florida weather....

6 comments:

Natalie said...

so i take it you guys have freezing weather too?! it was -11* this morning with the wind chill. wayyyyy too cold for december : (

Jessica Hilton said...

There's something unnatural and often times irritating about it being warm during months that are supposed to be cold ... lol. That's probably what stemmed the complaints .. I live in deep south Texas and I know I get that feeling a lot! We had a very sunny and warm Thanksgiving :-\ Hopefully when Christmas comes it will be a lot cooler down here.

Jillian said...

I can't imagine how drastic it is to go from Florida to NH!! It is brrr chilly there!!

Amanda said...

just keep thinking those warm & cozy thoughts! it's just starting to cold here!

Nat said...

I would trade 30 degrees for sun, sand, pool and warm weather any day!!! I HATE being cold!

Annie said...

ugh, i dipise the cold as well! it seems to seem worse every year. although i couldn't imagine being away from my family ;)