Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Did It Again....

I have fallen into the blogging rut once again. Ugh.

This new baby that I watch makes me work for my money, and yes, I have been lucky enough to usually not have to work for my money. I'm still not even working hard, but I am working... So anyways when he is napping I prefer to watch my shows or read other blogs than to spend that time picking my brain for something somewhat worthy of posting.

I feel like I have a million things I could blog about, meant to blog about, but actually getting it out there is the tricky part.

I have also been little a lot obsessed with an early Christmas that Mr. B and I received from his parents:
link
obsessed.

I still don't even know what I am doing and the pictures come out so good.
I love it! 
I also love that Mr. B is gone most of the day so I get to play with it,  because let me tell ya- this is not an easy gift to share. 
As soon as I figure out how to upload them onto my computer you can see some of my most recent pics.
Because I know you're probably dying to see some....right?
That's what I thought.

We spent Thanksgiving in Texas with the in-laws and had a wonderful little vaca. 
Unfortunately I have little to no pictures to prove that. 

I can't believe it's December 1st!
We are getting our Christmas tree this weekend and I can't wait. 
The big debate is fake vs real, of course. 
I want fake with a pine yankee candle and Mr. B wants to cut down our own somewhere...

I'm also in a cooking rut. 
Nothing really sounds good and I have zero energy to make anything.

I love the Christmas season.
Scents.
Music.
Giving.
Receiving.
Everything. 

I am extra thankful to be living in a state that feels like Christmas during Christmas.
Although it is pretty warm today {51}, I am hoping to see some white on Christmas!
Christmas time in Florida was just way too weird last year. 

This is a very boring and random post, I apologize. I just had to put something out there to get the ball rolling...

Tomorrow's post will be about a bet that Mr. B and I have going on that involves a 4G iPhone.

6 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Welcome back! I missed you!

Caitrin said...

LOVE the camera! I want one so bad, but am trying to hold off until we have a little one on the way!

And dont worry about the blogging rut- it happens to all of us at some point! Just happy to see you back!

Mrs. D said...

Good to see you again! Can't wait to see the photos you've been taking!

Natalie said...

i was wondering about you : ) Glad you are back!! And glad you guys had a nice thanksgiving! Can't wait to see your pictures! : )

Jordan said...

Ooh! I'm jealous of that early Christmas gift! Very exciting!

Unknown said...

So glad you are back. I have missed your posts!