Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Answer

Thanks for all your prayers!

Mr. B & I got our clear answer....

The house went under contract the night before we were meeting with our real estate agent. 

Boo.

It has only been on the market for a week and a half! The deal was just too good!

We have peace about it though, we wanted a clear answer and we got one. 

And it's funny how you can justify how it's so perfect when you want it, and how it's not so perfect when it doesn't work out, isn't it?

So we are thankful for a clear answer, we are going to keep looking until October and if nothing comes up until then then we will wait and start looking again in May.

It's obviously a huge decision and we want to make sure we make the right choice.

I'm kind of bummed because I would like to keep working on the nursery, but not if we find a new house in the next couple months and have a different room- so I guess I will just be pinning ideas for now :)

Also, random question: How do I reply to comments? Is it through my email just hit reply? 

4 comments:

Shelli said...

Sorry about the house. I have a feeling a more perfect house will come your way!
To reply to comments you just reply in your email. So easy!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

I'm sorry to hear... God will direct you :) Loving your bump updates!!!

Hilary said...

Boo on the house! :-( But I know that just means God has something better in the works for you guys! And to reply, as long as that person has it set up to reply via e-mail, when you click "Reply", it will show their e-mail address in the To: bar. If they don't, you'll see it says "no-reply@blogger.com" in the To: bar, which means you'll have to find another way to reply!

Natalie said...

Bummer, but so glad you guys have peace!!
You do just reply through e-mail but you have to have it set up so comments get emailed to you first otherwise you'll be scrounging to find email addresses!